Monday, July 1, 2019

De sista dagarna

Email written: 7/1/19

It feels surreal. 2 years, just like that. 2 years of preaching the gospel, of helping those in need, of learning a new culture and people I've come to love. I've built my foundation and I look forward to the future with hope. I am just filled with joy and peace. Joy in the fact that I have served the Lord. Joy in the fact that the Lord watched over my family and friends as I've been away. Peace in the fact that I served with a my heart, might, mind and strength. Peace that I was obedient, as my mom taught me.

I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. It was well worth it. I know it to be true!

Now, on to the next chapter of my life. To continue studying, marry the girl of my dreams, and to hold out faithfully to the end. Thanks everyone for the support, it's been a wild ride.

Like Dr. Seuss once said, don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!

See y'all soon 





No comments:

Post a Comment