Monday, April 29, 2019

No time to write, but here's some pictures

Email written: 4/29/19

All,
There actually is not an email this week! Äldste Steele was very busy with errands and a fresh new haircut today, so that didn't leave him any time to write a general email. However, I will share the pictures he sent, as well as his parting thought to me in a response to my email:

"And about sharing the gospel! A great philosopher once said, preach the gospel at all times and when necessary use words."

"just got a haircut"
On splits with Äldste Bills

Mom: Can you tell me where in general the pics were taken?
Äldste Steele: Some of them were taken in Gävle, some were at members houses to help prepare for Valborg and one is me grilling at a grillfest

















No comments:

Post a Comment